Looking for housing?
At this time WSU Vancouver does not offer housing on campus. However, we are actively pursuing nearby off-campus housing for fall 2014. If you are interested and would like to stay updated on our progress, please complete the Housing Update Request.
Fortunately, there are many local options for students attending the campus.
Several large apartment complexes are located within 5 miles of the campus. A one bedroom unfurnished apartment may rent for $600 to $800 a month, while renting a room in a house may cost between $400 and $550 per month.
The cost of moving in usually requires a security or damage deposit (varies) plus the cost of one month's rent in advance. Usually, renters also pay their own monthly utilities (gas, phone, cable TV, laundry and electric costs).
Most rentals have a dishwasher, cooking stove, and refrigerator included but no other furnishings. Furniture can be rented or leased from furniture rental agencies.
Review postings by local residents renting rooms and houses and students seeking roommates.
Other online housing resources for the Vancouver area:*
- Craigslist Apartments for Rent — Search apartments for rent.
- Craigslist Rooms and Shares — Search for rooms available and shared living, roommates, etc.
- Housing Connections — Housing services and information.
- ForRent.com — Search local housing listings.
- The Columbian Marketplace — Search local housing listings.
- OregonLive.com — Search local housing listings.
- MyApartmentMap.com — Search apartments for rent.
- ApartmentList.com — Search apartments for rent.
*Links contained on this page have no affiliation with WSU Vancouver. WSU Vancouver assumes no liability for the use of these pages.