International Admission Requirements
Welcome international students!
Thank you for your interest in applying to Washington State University Vancouver. You are considered an international student for admissions purposes if you are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
The priority application date for spring semester is November 15, while the priority application date for fall semester is January 31.
Explore our list of majors and programs to find out what WSU Vancouver has to offer. Learn about student life, housing, and the Vancouver/Portland area.
WSU Vancouver has welcomed international students from: Albania, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Eritrea, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Mexico, Pakistan, the Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, and Vietnam. We look forward to expanding our list!
International admission requirements
Applying for admission
- Complete the international student application
- Send proof of English proficiency
- Send Educational Credentials and Supporting Information
- Send a copy of your passport identity page or national identification card. If one or more dependents will be accompanying you, you must also send a copy of the passport identity page or national identification card for each dependent.
- Complete and return the Certificate of Financial Responsibility
Send all mailed materials to:
Washington State University Vancouver
Office of Admissions
14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686-9600
Please note: Materials sent to Washington State University will not be returned.