Advance tuition deposit
A $200 nonrefundable tuition deposit is required of all newly admitted, degree-seeking undergraduates to reserve their space at the university.
Important! Please read the following before paying your non-refundable $200 advance tuition deposit:
- The tuition deposit is only applied to the fall or spring semester for which you have been offered admission. The deposit is applied to the balance of your tuition. If you begin in summer semester, your deposit will be applied to your fall tuition.
- If you cancel or change your semester of enrollment, you forfeit your deposit.
- You must pay your tuition deposit before you can register for classes.
- Please be aware that it may require three business days to process your $200 advance tuition payment.
- If you are Pell Grant-eligible and the tuition deposit would be a financial hardship, please contact the Admissions Office.
- All undergraduate degree-seeking students are required to meet with an academic coordinator and have their advising hold released before they can register.
- To check on course availability for the semester you wish to enroll, visit schedules.wsu.edu.