This page contains links to forms and brochures maintained by the Office of Student Financial Aid in Pullman.
Financial aid forms and information
Read more information on how to get the financial aid process started at WSU.
Student and parent rights and responsibilities
Loan forgiveness information
- Budgeting & Financing Your Education
- Compliance and Regulation
- Educational Credit Management Corporation– College planning, financial aid, loans, money management, careers.
- Entrance and Exit Counseling – For student loans.
- Foster Care Resources – Are you a current or former foster youth? Click here for information on how to access money to pay for college, get medical insurance, housing and job resources, and much more.
- Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) Student Access – The U.S. Department of Education's (ED's) central database for student aid.
- Residency – Find information about Washington State Residency requirements for tuition paying purposes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) – Understand the requirements for satisfactory academic progress (SAP) associated with receiving financial assistance.
- Tax Benefits for Education
- Washington Student Achievement Council
- Work-Study (PDF)
- WSU Statewide (Pullman) Financial Aid Home Page