Scholarships can help you pay for college
This year, the Vancouver campus awarded more than $2 million in scholarship and tuition waiver awards to more than 600 students. You might qualify for some of these funds based on your academic record and grades, financial need, group affiliation or a combination of the three. If you qualify, some scholarships are automatically awarded when you are offered admission to WSU Vancouver.
Washington State University Vancouver students can apply for both university-wide scholarships administered through the Pullman campus and Vancouver-specific scholarships administered through the Vancouver campus.
“I was under the impression that only students who are brilliant get scholarships. But faculty and staff at WSU Vancouver kept encouraging me to apply because I had a variety of other strengths that are as valid as academic performance. I wish I had known that earlier.”
—Cesar Moreno, anthropology major
Scholarship and award programs
For information about additional types of scholarship awards at the Vancouver campus, click on the following links.
- WSU Vancouver Scholarship
- University-wide scholarships
- Regents Scholars Programs
- Community College President's Award
- Vancouver Academic Achievement Award
- Vancouver Nonresident Academic Achievement Award
- Vancouver Transfer Achievement Award
- International awards
If you’re a student searching for local scholarships and plan to attend college within the State of Washington, or if you are a potential donor, you can search for many scholarship opportunities in one place. Check out theWashBoard.org.
You’ll find additional opportunities on the following sites:
- Washington State Aid Programs
- Foster Care Resources
- Free Scholarship Searches (Click on Outside Scholarships)
- Private/Donor Scholarships (Click on Outside Scholarships)
- Prestiguous National Scholarships
- College Success Foundation