Washington State University Vancouver, located in Vancouver, Washington, USA, is part of the Washington State University system.
WSU Vancouver Student Affairs works collaboratively with the Office of Global Services on the main campus of WSU (located in Pullman, WA) to serve international students. There is an International Student Advisor on the Vancouver campus who will assist you with understanding important immigration rules and regulations. The Office of Global Services on the WSU Pullman campus maintains a website with extensive information for all WSU international students.
- Information about WSU Vancouver
- Housing in the area
- Weather and the Urban Region Around Vancouver
- Information for F-1 Students
- Information for J-1 Students
- Required Medical Insurance
- Required Student Orientation Events
- Paying Tuition and Fees
- Public Bus Service (C-Tran)
- International Student Scholarships
Be sure to review international student admission requirements.
New International Student Immigration Check-in
- Participation in New International Student Immigration Check-in is mandatory for all new F-1 and J-1 students including incoming transfer students. Check-in dates & times
- Contact International Kim Hiatt at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your next steps.
- Bring your current I-20, I-94, visa, and passport.
- Campus map, directions, parking information and commute options.
- New international students should also plan on attending the mandatory ROAR New Student Orientation program.
WSU Vancouver Office of Admissions
Student Services Center
14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686-9600