ROAR New Student Orientation
Whether you are a freshman, Running Start student, transfer or international student, plan to attend ROAR New Student Orientation. Orientation is required for all new undergraduates.
ROAR (Registration, Orientation, Advising and Resources) is an interactive program to prepare you for the student experience and a successful transition to WSU Vancouver.
We welcome you to the Cougar family and look forward to meeting you at ROAR!
Students starting in spring 2015
Spring 2015 New Student Orientation program information will be available mid-fall. Stay tuned!
Students starting in summer and fall 2014
Summer and fall 2014 ROAR New Student Orientation events have now passed.
If you were unable to attend the orientation program, please contact the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or email email@example.com for information on next steps.
At ROAR you will:
- Meet with faculty, advisors and other campus leaders
- Learn how to customize your education and open future career opportunities
- Meet fellow new students and classmates
- Tour campus and attend workshops to get an inside look at life at WSU Vancouver
- Learn about exciting leadership and involvement opportunities
Graduate Students and Non-degree-Seeking Students
Graduate students and non-degree-seeking students are not required to participate in ROAR. Some departments offer an orientation. Contact your department if you have questions about orientation or advising.
For answers, contact the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.