ROAR New Student Orientation
All new undergraduate students (freshmen, running start, and transfers) are required to attend the ROAR New Student Orientation program. ROAR (Registration, Orientation, Advising, & Resources) is an interactive program designed to prepare you for the student experience and a successful transition to WSU Vancouver. We welcome you to the Cougar family and look forward to meeting you at ROAR!
Summer & fall 2013 starting students
Select your status:
I anticipate graduating or have graduated from high school and have not been enrolled in college after the summer following high school graduation.
I will have completed running start courses before I begin classes at WSU Vancouver.
I am not currently in high school and have attended an accredited college or university after high school graduation (not including the summer immediately following graduation).
Spring 2014 starting students
Freshmen, Running Start, Transfer, Graduate and International students: please check back mid fall 2013 for information about the spring start 2014 ROAR New Student Orientation program.
At ROAR you can expect to:
- Meet with faculty, advisors and other campus leaders
- Learn how you can customize your education and open up future career opportunities
- Meet fellow new students and classmates
- Tour campus and attend workshops to get an inside look at life at your world-class university
- Learn about exciting leadership and involvement opportunities
New student checklist
Ease your transition by reviewing the resources and to-do items on the New Student Checklist.
Call the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.