ROAR New Student Orientation
Students starting fall 2016
The ROAR New Student Orientation program has passed.
Please call the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your next steps.
Students starting spring 2016
Information about spring 2016 ROAR New Student Orientation events will be posted here later this fall.
Whether you are a freshman, Running Start student, transfer or international student, plan to attend ROAR New Student Orientation. Orientation is required for all new undergraduates.
ROAR is an interactive program to prepare you for the student experience and a successful transition to WSU Vancouver.
We welcome you to the Cougar family and look forward to meeting you at ROAR!
At ROAR you will:
- Listen to faculty, advisors and other campus leaders
- Learn how to customize your education and open future career opportunities
- Meet fellow new students and classmates
- Tour campus to get an inside look at life at WSU Vancouver
- Learn about exciting leadership and involvement opportunities