Career & Internship Fair 2014 - EVENT PASSED
Tuesday, February 11, 2:30 – 5 p.m.
|Engineering & Computer Science||Wednesday, February 12, 2:30 – 5 p.m.
Firstenburg Student Commons
Non-Profit, Government & Sciences
Thursday, February 13, 2:30 – 5 p.m.
This event is free and open to all current WSU undergraduate and graduate students and alumni. Most majors will benefit from attending multiple days.
Over three days, meet with representatives from more than 80 local companies hiring for internships and full-time positions. Even if you are not yet looking for a job or internship, this is a good opportunity to practice interacting professionally with employers and to get to know some local organizations.
Employers: REGISTRATION HAS PASSED
Students: REGISTRATION HAS PASSED
Employers attending the Career & Internship Fair 2014
- Employers for Tuesday, February 11 — General Business
- Employers for Wednesday, February 12 — Engineering & Computer Science
- Employers for Thursday, February 13 — Non-Profit, Government & Sciences
Past Career Fair information
- Registered employer list from the 2013 Career Fair - 2/12, 2/13
- Registered employer list from the 2012 Career Fair - 2/15, 2/16
- Registered employer list from the 2011 Career Fair - 2/23, 2/24
- Registered employer list from the 2010 Career Fair - 2/24 (PDF)
- Registered employer list from the 2010 Career Fair - 2/23 (PDF)
- Registered employers list from the 2009 Career Fair (PDF)
- Registered employers list from the 2008 Career Fair (PDF)
- Employer degree interests from the 2008 Career Fair (PDF)
For more information
Contact 360-546-9155 or email@example.com.
Sponsored by Career Services, Student Resource Center.