Apply early! WSU Vancouver accepts qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Online applications are encouraged—and you’ll get results faster.
Did you know—If you’re near the top of your class, you may qualify for assured admission!
- You expect to graduate from high school this academic year
- Or, you have graduated and have not been enrolled in college beyond the first summer after graduation
Does this sound like you? If not, check our full list of applicant categories.
- To be eligible for admission, you must meet the College Academic Distribution Requirements, or CADRS, established by the Washington Student Achievement Council.
- If you are applying while still in high school, you must maintain a satisfactory academic record and complete graduation before you can enroll at the university.
- For priority consideration, submit your WSU Vancouver application by Jan. 31 for fall semester and Nov. 15 for spring. Later applications are accepted if space is available. If you decide to attend at a different time, you’ll have to re-apply.
Freshman admissions requirements checklist
- Submit the freshman admission application and pay the $50 application fee
- Have your official high school transcripts, along with any official college transcripts including Running Start, sent to:
Office of Admissions
14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave.
Vancouver, WA, USA 98686
- Have the testing agency send your SAT or ACT scores (use the main WSU campus code: 4705 for SAT; 4482 for ACT). Learn more about SAT and ACT scores.
International students: There are additional requirements if you have attended school outside of the United States.
Did you take college credit programs? (Includes Advanced Placement, College-Level Examination Program, Running Start, International Baccalaureate or Cambridge credit.) Learn more about credits earned through college credit programs.