Confirm your plans to enroll at WSU Vancouver. All newly admitted, degree-seeking undergraduates must pay a $200 non-refundable advance tuition deposit to reserve a spot at the university.
Want to confirm your space but you or your family have experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19? Please contact the Office of Admissions for help.
Before paying your non-refundable deposit, please note:
- If you are Pell Grant eligible or a College Bound Scholarship student, email your admissions counselor to request a waiver for the $200 tuition deposit.
- The tuition deposit is applied to your tuition only for the fall or spring semester for which you are accepted. If you begin in summer, your deposit will be applied to your fall tuition.
- If you cancel or change your semester of enrollment, you forfeit your deposit.
- You must pay your tuition deposit before you can register for classes.
- Pay your deposit well in advance—it may take three business days to process your deposit.
Before registering for classes:
- As an undergraduate degree-seeking student, you will not be able to register until you meet with an academic coordinator to have your registration hold released.
- Check on course availability for the semester you wish to enroll at schedules.wsu.edu.
How to confirm your enrollment
- Log in to your myWSU account.
- From the applicant homepage, select the Admissions tile.
- Click the Accept button and then confirm that you accept.
- Click the Pay Tuition Deposit button and log in to Advance Pay with your student ID number and birthday (MMDD).
- Then follow the instructions to pay the $200 advanced tuition/confirmation deposit to hold your spot in the incoming class.