Accept your offer of admission by paying the advance tuition deposit. All newly admitted, degree-seeking undergraduates must pay a $200 nonrefundable advance tuition deposit to reserve a spot at the university.
Before paying your non-refundable deposit, please note:
- The tuition deposit is applied to your tuition only for the fall or spring semester for which you are accepted. If you begin in summer, your deposit will be applied to your fall tuition.
- If you cancel or change your semester of enrollment, you forfeit your deposit.
- You must pay your tuition deposit before you can register for classes.
- Pay your deposit well in advance—it may take three business days to process your deposit.
- If you are Pell Grant–eligible and the tuition deposit would be a financial hardship, please contact the admissions office.
Before registering for classes:
- As an undergraduate degree-seeking student, you will not be able to register until you meet with an academic coordinator to have your “advising hold” released.
- Check on course availability for the semester you wish to enroll at schedules.wsu.edu.