Interested in visiting the WSU Vancouver campus with a group of students or colleagues? We offer limited group visits for prospective students and education professionals.
WSU Vancouver group visits for students include a 45-minute, student-led campus tour and an Admissions 101 presentation that covers:
- Application process
- Financial aid
- Degrees offered
- Common myths
- Student life opportunities
Important notes concerning group visits:
- Visits last approximately two hours
- Visits require at least four weeks’ notice and three preferred visit dates
- Transfer student visits can be customized to include transfer-specific information
- We are only able to accept group visit requests from high schools and community colleges
If you only wish to use campus facilities, please contact the Events Office.
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.