In alignment with current COVID-19 guidelines, WSU Vancouver is happy to offer virtual group visits for prospective high school and transfer students.
Group visits include a 45-minute, student-led virtual campus tour and a virtual Admissions 101 presentation that covers:
- Application process
- Financial aid
- Degrees offered
- Common myths
- Student life opportunities
Important notes concerning group visits:
- Visits last approximately two hours
- Visits require at least four weeks’ notice and three preferred visit dates
- Transfer student visits can be customized to include transfer-specific information
- We are only able to accept group visit requests from high schools and community colleges
If you only wish to use campus facilities, please contact the Events Office.
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.