Clark College and Lower Columbia College use the National Student Clearinghouse to send transcripts to Washington State University.
1. To begin a request, navigate to tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org.
2. Enter “Clark College – Vancouver, WA” or “Lower Columbia College” into the search bar and click “Continue.”
3. Select the “Order Transcript(s)” button at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter your name and date of birth. For Student Identification, enter your Clark/LCC student ID or Social Security Number and click “Continue.”
5. Enter your contact information into requested fields and click “Continue.”
6. For recipient information, you will select “College or University” and select “United States” and “Washington” as the Country and State, respectively. You will then be able to search for “Washington State University.”
Note: there is no WSU Vancouver option. Do not include a Department Name and click “Continue.”
7. For delivery details, Fall/summer 2021 applicants should request their current transcript unless otherwise instructed by your Admissions Counselor. If the transcript you submit for admissions does not list all of your coursework, you will need to submit a final transcript once all of your courses are completed.
8. Select “mail” for the delivery option. Clark and LCC send official transcripts to WSU admissions electronically, but it is not a listed option; selecting “mail” will still get your transcript sent electronically. Finish entering in your delivery information and click “Continue.”
9. Enter WSU Vancouver’s address: Washington State University, Office of Admissions, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave, Vancouver, WA, 98686 and click “Add to Cart.”
10. Confirm your order details and click “Checkout.”
11. Sign the electronic consent form and click “Continue.”
12. Enter your payment details and click “Submit Order.”