Prepare for life after graduation—attend free career and internship fairs, networking events, workshops and individual career counseling appointments.
All currently enrolled WSU Vancouver students and recent WSU Vancouver alumni (within two years of graduation) have access to Career Services. Get help with:
- Choosing a major and decision making
- Career exploration: complete several career assessment tools such as the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles
- Interviewing techniques and mock interviews
- Job and internship search strategies
- Networking and professionalism
- Graduate school decision making and applications (including personal statements)
Schedule an appointment
Career Services is located in the lower level of the Student Services Center, just past the Bookie. Check in at the Student Resource Center front desk.
Stop by during drop-in hours
While no appointment is necessary during drop-in hours, if you are making an extra trip to campus please call first to be sure staff is available to meet.
|Monday||Noon – 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 – 11 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. – noon|
|Thursday||1 – 2 p.m.|
|Friday||Noon – 1 p.m.|
Careers, internships and student employment
On-campus, off-campus, work study, career and internship opportunities are available for all WSU students and alumni. Log into Handshake to view the job and internship board. Learn more about finding a job on campus and using Handshake.
If you are an employer who is interested in connecting with WSU Vancouver students and alumni, we would love to hear from you. Learn more about opportunities for employers.
Faculty and staff
Don’t hesitate to contact Career Services with questions or for access to career resources. Career services will present to any department or class as part of “Don’t Cancel That Class.”
Available workshops include:
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- Setting Yourself Up for Success in the Job Market
- Job and Internship Search Strategies
- Negotiating Salary
If you are interested in having a Career Services staff member lead a workshop for your department or class, let us know.