All currently enrolled WSU Vancouver students and recent WSU Vancouver alumni (within two years of graduation) have access to the Career Action Center. Get help with:
- Choosing a major and decision making
- Career exploration: complete several career assessment tools such as the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles
- Interviewing techniques and mock interviews
- Job and internship search strategies
- Networking and professionalism
- Graduate school decision making and applications (including personal statements)
Schedule an appointment
Due to the current COVID-19 guidelines, the Career Action Center will be operating virtually until further notice. Please schedule your appointment with a Career Counselor directly through Handshake. After your appointment has been approved, your career counselor will follow up with specific instructions about your appointment.
How to schedule an appointment in Handshake
- Log into Handshake with your WSU Network ID.
- First time on Handshake? You will be directed to agree to the website’s terms and complete a quick survey of your career interests. Review instructions on how to set up your account.
- Under the "Career Center" tab in the upper right corner, first select “Appointments” and then “Schedule a New Appointment.”
- Choose your field of interest, your consultant and a time that is convenient for you.
- Questions? Review how to schedule an appointment.