The Cougar Center is your one-stop shop for questions regarding financial aid, admissions, registrations, accounts and more. Get quick, friendly help to answer almost any university-related question.
The Cougar Center also home of the cashier's desk and the Cougar Food Pantry.
Contact the Cougar Center at 360-546-9779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location and hours
The Cougar Center is located in the upper level of the Student Services Center.
|Monday – Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
The cashier's desk closes at 3:30 p.m. daily.
Email is the most effective form of communication. If you have questions about the following areas, please email:
- Admissions: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: email@example.com
- Undergraduate Petitions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Services: email@example.com
- Other student matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashier and student accounts
Student account payments towards tuition, course fees, library fines and reinstatement may be made online with an electronic check at no cost. Credit card payments are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee. You may also drop off a check in an envelope containing your name, student ID number and purpose of payment in the silver drop box outside of the Student Services Center building.
For all other payments, such as transcripts, Cougar Cash and C-Tran bus passes, we accept check, VISA and MasterCard.
|Monday – Friday||8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
Questions? Contact the cashier's desk at 360-546-9779 or email@example.com.
Short-term loans (basically an advance of pending financial aid) up to $1,000 are available while waiting for financial aid to disburse. Short term loans are available on the first day of the term for students whose financial aid is delayed. If you are interested in a short term loan please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
C-TRAN bus passes (HOP Pass)
WSU Vancouver students are now eligible for a free bus pass, allowing unlimited access to C-TRAN local and limited bus service. Learn about C-TRAN service to campus.
- Students: Please visit the Cougar Center or email email@example.com for more information on how to obtain a HOP Pass.
- Staff and faculty are not eligible for a free pass, but still qualify to purchase discount bus passes at a rate of $124 per semester. Please visit the Cougar Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to purchase a HOP Pass.
Get your CougarCard
To order your CougarCard, first upload a passport-style photo of yourself along with a picture of a current photo ID for verification.
Your CougarCard will then be printed and available for pick up in the Cougar Center after you receive a confirmation email.
Faculty and staff—if you need your CougarCard prior to the start of the semester, contact email@example.com to schedule an early pick-up time.
Cougar Food Pantry
It can be hard to make ends meet when you're paying for college and living on a tight budget. The Cougar Food Pantry provides non-perishable items to WSU Vancouver students in need.