All WSU students have access to eTutoring’s free online professional tutoring services.
Tutoring is offered in the following areas:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Coding
- MS Office 2007
- Math (Developmental through Calculus)
- Web Development (xHTML, CSS and Adobe Dreamweaver)
Live tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
The Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback and receive your work back with a tutor’s response within 24 to 48 hours.
Tutors are online at different times, so check the online schedule to see when a tutor will be available for you.
- Visit etutoringonline.org.
- Select the "Login" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Under "Where is your college located," choose "Washington."
- Under "Select your college," choose "Washington State University."
- In the login box, enter your WSU Network ID and enter “wsuddp” for the password.
You will then be directed to a page to set up an account. Please note—the login page includes instructions. Be sure to take a look when you log in for the first time.