Learn, Explore, Achieve and Promote Success in your first year of college.
Thank you for your interest in LEAPS, a program especially designed to provide extra support and mentoring for new college students. Read about it in this Northwest Crimson & Gray story—Steps to Success.
LEAPS involves no cost
LEAPS is available on a first-come first-served basis for eligible students. Act now to move one step closer to your bachelor's degree!
Read about the LEAPS opportunities below, and reserve your space by submitting the registration form.
- A Student Success course (for credit) that will get you on track for success in college
- Individual guidance and a built-in support network of friends that will help you over hurdles
- Career and Major Exploration workshops to help you see your future
- Priority registration for spring and fall 2020
- A year-end party to celebrate your first successful year of college
Here’s what students have to say
“I appreciate that the program is helping me to become successful in all my college years, as well as later future years because of the necessary planning and goal-setting skills.”
“This class really helped me with feeling comfortable with the stressors of college.”
“This class was very helpful and gave me many practical ways to improve my academic life.”
“I feel a lot more prepared for the future after this class.”
Read firsthand accounts from a few prior LEAPS members.
Opportunities and commitment
By joining LEAPS, you are making a commitment to meaningfully participate in and successfully complete the opportunities in the program timeline.