Aid Eligibility

To receive aid from federal programs, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:

If you do not have a valid social security number, visit to apply or learn more.

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

When you accept financial aid, you also accept responsibility for making satisfactory academic progress (SAP). Learn about satisfying SAP and academic deficiency requirements, and remember that you are responsible for understanding these requirements.

More information