This page contains links to documents maintained by WSU Pullman Student Financial Services.
Financial aid forms and information
- Coug Compass—Chart your course to college.
- Submit Student Financial Services documents
- Full calendar
Find out how to get the financial aid process started at WSU.
Student loans can be forgiven for students working in specific fields. For more information visit the links below.
- Federal Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness Application (PDF)
- Federal Perkins Loan Teacher Cancellation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Washington State Health Professional Loan Repayment Program
Make tuition and student account payments with the Cashier.
- Canceling enrollment
- College affordability guide
- Cougar Food Pantry
- Dropping classes
- Entrance and Exit Counseling—For student loans.
- FAFSA resources
- Foster care resources—Current or former foster youths can find out how to access money to pay for college, get medical insurance, housing and job resources, and much more.
- Information on college preparation and federal student aid programs
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) Student Access—The U.S. Department of Education's (ED's) central database for student aid.
- Residency – Information about Washington State Residency requirements for tuition-paying purposes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)—Understand the requirements for satisfactory academic progress (SAP) associated with receiving financial assistance.
- Tax Benefits for Education
- Washington Student Achievement Council
- WSU Pullman Financial Aid Home Page