$10,000 per year
With the Transfer Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), an out-of-state transfer student may receive a $10,000 award. Qualified students receive the award automatically and are notified upon their offer of admission to WSU Vancouver. No additional action or forms are required for consideration.
Awarded to admitted transfer students with 27+ transferable semester credit hours with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If you don’t have 27 transferable semester credits, you must have a minimum unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 AND a cumulative minimum transfer GPA of 3.0.
To receive the award, you must also:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be a resident outside the state of Washington and charged non-resident tuition
- Enroll at WSU Vancouver as a transfer student for fall
The award is renewable for an additional three years or until attainment of first Bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
For terms and conditions, visit financialaid.wsu.edu.
This scholarship cannot be combined with other academic waiver awards, such as the Vancouver Nonresident Academic Achievement Award, and cannot be combined with other waiver programs over the cost of tuition and fees.
Renewable for an additional three years, if you meet the following criteria:
- Maintain good academic standing with the university by the end of spring semester
- Maintain 12 credits each semester on the WSU Vancouver campus
- Complete 24 graded semester credits by the end of each spring semester
- Maintain non-resident status and maintain undergraduate, non-professional degree status
- Continue enrollment at WSU Vancouver
Eligibility requirements and award amounts are subject to change.