The Lactation Room is located in Clark College Building, Room 125D.
This is a private, quiet space for students, employees and visitors to nurse or pump. The room includes seating, table/counter, refrigeration and access to electricity and running water.
- The room is available 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Check in at the front desk to get access
- Occupancy is limited to one person at a time
- Mothers must bring their own pumps and accessories
- Please clean up after yourself to prevent contamination and illness transmission.
If you have questions, please contact 360-546-9530.