A free, private space on campus when you need it.
The Meditation and Mothers' Room (M&M) is in the Student Services Center, Room 40 (lower level). Please go to the Student Resource Center front desk for access to the room.
This is a private, quiet space for students, employees and visitors to nurse or pump. Additionally, this room is a space for students and employees to mediate and pray.
The room includes a chair, table, changing station and access to electricity. It does not include refrigeration. Restrooms with access to running water are adjacent.
- The room is available 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Check in at the front desk of the Student Resource Center to get access
- Occupancy is limited to one person at a time
- Mothers must bring their own pumps and accessories
- Please clean up after yourself to prevent contamination and illness transmission.
If you have questions, please call the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or email email@example.com.