myWSU is our online student portal that supports admissions, financial aid and scholarships, academic advising and much more.
This page will help guide you through myWSU, with instructions on accomplishing various tasks.
- First-time users
- Admissions process tutorials
- Financial aid and student account tutorials
- Class schedule, registration and final exams tutorials
In order to access myWSU you need to complete activation of your network user account. You will receive an email from WSU with your username (Network ID) and instructions to activate your "Okta Account."
If you experience difficulties accessing your account, visit login.wsu.edu/help/login to request assistance.
Once you activate your account, visit account.wsu.edu to manage your WSU password and other network security features.
How to grant Third Party Access so others (parents/spouses) can view information:
- Log into your myWSU account
- Select any "Homepage" option available in the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select “Profile.”
- Select “Third Party Access.”
- Select "Share My Information."
- Complete the online form to give access.