1 p.m. Saturday, May 4, 2019
Sunlight Supply Amphitheater
17200 NE Delfel Road
Ridgefield, WA 98642
No tickets are required, but space is limited. Please limit your guests to 10 or fewer.
- Parking is free for rehearsal and commencement
- Strollers and umbrellas are not allowed inside the amphitheater
- Parking and concessions open at 11 a.m.
- Seating area opens at 11:30 a.m.
- Graduating students arrive no later than noon
- Graduating students report to gathering areas at 12:15 p.m.
- Ceremony begins at 1 p.m.
RSVP for Commencement 2019 as soon as possible:
Global Campus student?
If you're a Global Campus student and you'd like to participate in the Vancouver Campus Commencement ceremony, email firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb. 22.
Send us your name, WSU ID number, anticipated graduation date and major. You'll begin receiving Commencement information in mid-March.
WSU Vancouver merchandise
Your source for WSU merchandise, including diploma frames and alumni gear, is the student bookstore, The Bookie, on the WSU Vancouver campus. The Bookie will have WSU items for sale at a booth at the amphitheater on commencement day.
Celebrate the transition from student to alumnus with a stone honoring a new graduate in Washington State University Vancouver’s Legacy Square.
Check out the Legacy Square brochure to learn more.