1 p.m. Saturday, May 5, 2018
Congratulations December graduates!
More than 200 VanCougs graduate in December. Look for a surprise in the mail, and plan to participate in commencement May 5!
Eligibility to participate in Commencement
You are eligible to participate in commencement if:
- You completed degree requirements in December 2017
- You apply to graduate in May or July 2018
- Doctoral (except Doctor of Nurse Practitioner) candidates must have permission from the WSU Pullman Graduate School to participate
Your name will be in the Commencement program, and you will receive information from us if:
- You graduated in December 2017
- You are graduating in May 2018 and you apply to graduate by March 2
- You are graduating in July 2018 and you apply to graduate by March 2
Global Campus student?
If you're a Global Campus student and you'd like to participate in the Vancouver Campus Commencement ceremony, email firstname.lastname@example.org before Jan. 31.
Send us your name, WSU ID number, anticipated graduation date and major. You'll begin receiving Commencement information via email in mid-March.
WSU Vancouver merchandise
Your source for WSU merchandise, including diploma frames and alumni gear, is the student bookstore, The Bookie, on the WSU Vancouver campus. The Bookie will have WSU items for sale at a booth at the amphitheater on commencement day.
Celebrate the transition from student to alumnus with a stone honoring a new graduate in Washington State University Vancouver’s Legacy Square.
Check out the Legacy Square brochure to learn more.