1 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 2020
Sunlight Supply Amphitheater
17200 NE Delfel Road
Ridgefield, WA 98642
No tickets are required, but space is limited. Please limit your guests to eight or fewer.
- Parking is free for rehearsal and commencement
- Strollers and umbrellas are not allowed inside the amphitheater
RSVP for Commencement 2020 as soon as possible. Stay tuned for more information.
Did you know applying for graduation and participating in commencement are two separate processes?
Graduation (awarding of your degree)
- Apply to graduate in myWSU by March 6 (if you wish to participate in Commencement)
- Settle all financial obligations.
- Graduate! Degrees will post once all final grades are entered and your requirements are fulfilled.
- Patiently wait for your diploma to arrive at your permanent address.
Commencement (the ceremony)
- Visit the Commencement website regularly, beginning in February.
- Stay up to date by reading your emails about the ceremony.
- RSVP to attend Commencement as soon as possible.
- Order your cap and gown online or in person from The Bookie as soon as possible. (Deadline to order from The Bookie is May 4.)
- Attend rehearsal on May 8 (not required).
- Attend Commencement on May 9!
- Return your gown and yoke after the event or to The Bookie by May 15.
Global Campus student?
If you are planning to participate in the Vancouver ceremony and haven’t already emailed us, please email us now at email@example.com. The email should include your name, ID#, major and a note indicating that you would like to participate in the Vancouver ceremony.
WSU Vancouver merchandise
Your source for WSU merchandise, including diploma frames and alumni gear, is the student bookstore, The Bookie, on the WSU Vancouver campus. The Bookie will have WSU items for sale at a booth at the amphitheater on commencement day.