Drive-through Graduation Celebration—Aug. 6
Congratulations on your graduation! We were disappointed when in-person WSU commencement ceremonies were canceled, but we think there is a way we can still celebrate together.
You’re invited to a Drive-through Graduation Celebration. Drive to campus between 2 and 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 6 to pick up your diploma cover, a tassel, a commemorative program, and your honor cord and/or stole if you earned them.
Enter campus from the main Salmon Creek Avenue entrance, and follow the signs. Come as you are—no need for regalia. We’ll have the music playing, plenty of Cougar spirit and a few happy surprises.
2020 Commencement Ceremony
To safeguard our Cougar family, WSU has canceled 2020 Commencement ceremonies at all campuses statewide.
Learn more in the letter from President Schulz to the graduating class.
For the most up-to-date WSU information about impacts of the coronavirus, visit the following:
How to return regalia
- Scenario 1: You rented your Regalia at The Bookie and didn’t pick it up
- Scenario 2: You rented your Regalia at The Bookie and you did pick it up
- Scenario 3: You ordered your regalia directly from Herff Jones, and it was delivered to your home
Scenario 1: You rented your Regalia at The Bookie and didn’t pick it up
Contact the Bookie to get instructions for requesting a refund. The Bookie will ship the regalia back on your behalf.
Scenario 2: You rented your Regalia at The Bookie and you did pick it up
Refunds will not be issued. Follow these steps to return your regalia to The Bookie at WSU Pullman.
Return regalia by 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10 to The Bookie at WSU Pullman.
Items to be returned:
- Bachelor package: gown and WSU custom yoke
- Master package: gown, WSU custom yoke and hood
- PhD package: gown, tam and hood
Items you may keep:
- Mortar board cap (bachelors and masters)
- Stole of gratitude (if you ordered it)
Include the following information to accurately acknowledge your return:
- WSU ID #
- Phone number
- Email address
Ship by FedEx, UPS or USPS to:The Bookie
ATTN: Regalia Rental Returns
PO Box 549
1500 NE Terrell Mall
Pullman WA 99163
Scenario 3: You ordered your regalia directly from Herff Jones, and it was delivered to your home
- If opened, refunds will not be issued. Follow instructions above to return regalia to The Bookie at WSU Pullman.
- If unopened, visit the Herff Jones website to for regalia refund and return information.
2020 WSU System-Wide Virtual Celebration
Did you know applying for graduation and participating in commencement are two separate processes?
Graduation (awarding of your degree)
- Apply to graduate in myWSU by March 6 (if you wish to participate in Commencement)
- Settle all financial obligations.
- Graduate! Degrees will post once all final grades are entered and your requirements are fulfilled.
- Patiently wait for your diploma to arrive at your permanent address.
Global Campus student?
If you are planning to participate in the Vancouver ceremony and haven’t already emailed us, please email us now at email@example.com. The email should include your name, ID#, major and a note indicating that you would like to participate in the Vancouver ceremony.
WSU Vancouver merchandise
Your source for WSU merchandise, including diploma frames and alumni gear, is the student bookstore, The Bookie, on the WSU Vancouver campus. The Bookie will have WSU items for sale at a booth at the amphitheater on commencement day.