Forms and resources for students



Change of campus

Change of Campus Form—Request a change of admission and/or enrollment status from one WSU campus to another

Intercampus enrollment

Intercampus Enrollment Request—One-time request for enrollment at another campus

Tuition Waiver registration forms

Petitions for Academic Calendar deadline exceptions

How-to tutorials