Current Graduating Student (pursuing 2nd degree after term graduation)
- Advisor submits Student Program Plan Action Form to add non-certified or certified 2nd degree.
- Registrar’s Office adds the new degree.
- Graduations Office will change the program to post-bacc when first degree posts.
New Student (brand new or has been away two terms and had to reapply; student already has first degree)
- Advisor submits Post-Baccalaureate Student Admit to Major Form.
- Registrar’s Office updates program.
Students seeking financial aid must complete two forms in order to be considered for scholarships and loans as a post-baccalaureate student. First, the FAFSA application must be completed at FAFSA.gov. If asked to submit a post-baccalaureate verification form (5-B), they would log into SubmitSFSDocs.wsu.edu. Contact Student Financial Services for more information.