Cultural Arts and Equity Hip-Hop Series
Discover our new series designed to broaden the community’s understanding of how cultural arts through hip-hop can cultivate an inclusive campus community that centers the success of historically underserved students. Upcoming events:
- Sept. 24—Hispanic Heritage Month presents Yosimar Reyes
- Oct. 29—Disabilities Awareness Month Luncheon presents Abby Griffith
- Nov. 5—Native American Heritage Month / Indigenous Peoples Month presents Red Stone: Restoring Hope through Art and Culture
- Jan. 21—Martin Luther King Jr. Day presents Trainer Tyra
- Feb. 25—Black History Month presents Tazha Williams
- March 25—Women's History Month presents Teresita 'Lah Tere' Ayala
- April 29—Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month presents DJ "Kuttin Kandi"
If you witness or experience something which discriminates, stereotypes, excludes, or harasses anyone based on some part of their identity—such as religion, ethnicity, disability, sex, language, race, sexual orientation or other similar factor—please report it.
Location and hours
The Center for Intercultural Learning and Affirmation is located in the Firstenburg Student Commons, Room 104.
|Monday – Friday||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.|