Student Employment Opportunities
Student staff are critical to the work of the Student Diversity Center. As a student staff member, you will engage in a variety of activities that include:
- Providing mentorship to new students
- Planning events and activities
- Facilitating workshops
- Completing general office duties
- Building relationships with the WSU Vancouver community
- And more!
Volunteer and leadership opportunities
Open to new students only, the Impact Volunteer Program is a great way to meet other students and get connected at WSU Vancouver.
Stop by the Student Diversity Center to learn about other upcoming opportunities.
Students, staff and faculty are invited to join a planning committee for one or more of the Student Diversity Center’s annual events. As a committee member, you will develop leadership and collaboration skills, while helping to shape diversity programming and events on campus.
Committee opportunities are available for events such as:
- Disability Awareness Month
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- Noche de Familia
If you are interested in joining a planning committee, send us an email.