Truth, History, Resilience, Intersectionality, Voice, and Equity.
Are you ready to build a foundation for success grounded in your culture and intersecting identities? Discover the T.H.R.I.V.E. learning community at WSU Vancouver. This free, four-day program will include both an early introduction to campus and a leadership retreat. You'll connect with other new students who are ready to explore the values of truth, history, resilience, intersectionality, voice and equity.
1. Two days of New Coug Orientation program at WSU Vancouver Campus–June 24, Aug 5
Arrive on campus to join your new VanCoug peers, learn about campus, and get connected with resources. Lunch and snacks are provided.
2. Family dinner at WSU Vancouver Campus
Wednesday, July 20: Learn more about WSU Vancouver and the T.H.R.I.V.E. Bridge program with your family.
3. Culture and Leadership Retreat at WSU Vancouver Campus
Tuesday, Aug. 16 – Friday, Aug. 20: Build community while exploring your own identity through the values of T.H.R.I.V.E. Participate in our leadership workshops, outdoor activities and more at Government Camp at Mt. Hood!
- This program is completely free.
- Attendance for all program dates is required.
- Transportation to WSU Vancouver is not provided.
- Meals, supplies and T-shirts are provided.
Your next step
Review and submit the T.H.R.I.V.E. Application Form below!
Questions? Contact the Center for Intercultural Learning and Affirmation at email@example.com.