Truth, History, Resilience, Intersectionality, Voice, and Equity.
Are you ready to build a foundation for success grounded in your culture and intersecting identities? Discover the T.H.R.I.V.E. learning community at WSU Vancouver. This free, four-day program will include both an early introduction to campus and a leadership retreat. You'll connect with other new students who are ready to explore the values of truth, history, resilience, intersectionality, voice and equity.
1. Three days of ROAR/THRIVE program at WSU Vancouver Campus—June 25, July 16 and Aug. 6
Arrive on campus to join your new T.H.R.I.V.E. UNIV 104 first-year learning community. Lunch and snacks are provided.
2. Family dinner at WSU Vancouver Campus
Tuesday, Aug. 17: Learn more about WSU Vancouver and the T.H.R.I.V.E. Bridge program with your family. Dinner is provided for you and your family!
3. Culture and Leadership Retreat at WSU Vancouver Campus
Wednesday, Aug. 18 and Thursday, Aug. 19: Build community while exploring your own identity through the values of T.H.R.I.V.E. Participate in our leadership workshops, outdoor activities and more!
- This program is completely free.
- Attendance for all program dates is required.
- Transportation to WSU Vancouver is not provided.
- Meals, supplies and T-shirts are provided.
Your next step
Review and submit the T.H.R.I.V.E. Application Form below!
Questions? Contact the Center for Intercultural Learning and Affirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org.