Student loans can be forgiven for students working in specific fields. For more information visit the links below.
- Federal Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
- Federal Perkins Loan Teacher Cancellation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Washington State Health Professional Loan Repayment Program
- Canceling enrollment
- College affordability guide
- Cougar Food Pantry
- Dropping classes
- Entrance and exit counseling—for student loans.
- FAFSA information
- Foster care resources—Current or former foster youths can find out how to access money to pay for college, get medical insurance, housing and job resources, and much more.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) Student Access—The U.S. Department of Education's (ED's) central database for student aid.
- Residency—Information about Washington State Residency requirements for tuition-paying purposes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)—Understand the requirements for satisfactory academic progress (SAP) associated with receiving financial assistance.
- Tax Benefits for Education
- Washington Student Achievement Council
- Work study
- WSU Pullman Student Financial Services