Every year the WSU Office of Student Financial Aid in Pullman awards more than $200 million in scholarships and financial aid to some 15,000 students, including WSU Vancouver students. These awards include loans, waivers/grants, work programs and scholarships.
Understanding your financial aid options
Undergraduate and graduate students—learn about three types of financial aid:
- Aid you pay back
- Aid you don’t pay back
- Employment opportunities
Additional types of aid
- Second bachelor's degree (post-baccalaureate)—learn how to further your education with post-baccalaureate aid.
- Nondegree—find additional funds to fill the gap with private education loans.
- Summer session—apply for summer aid.
- Education abroad—learn about study abroad aid.
- Student employment—fund your education and eliminate loans with work-study jobs.