Work up a sweat with a virtual fitness class, or plan an outdoor adventure trip with experienced recreation staff. The Recreation Program offers exciting opportunities for you to be both physically and socially active.
- Back to School 5K—10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 11
- Longbeach Surfing—8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 18
- Full Moon Kayaking—5:30 – 9:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 24
- Rock climbing and belaying at The Source—6 – 9 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 10
- Bend Mountain Biking and Camping—Friday, Oct. 15 – Sunday, Oct. 17
- iFly Portland Indoor Skydiving—11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.Saturday, Nov. 6
- Women's Climbing Night at The Source—6 – 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 7
- The Source Rock Climbing—6 – 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 14
- Mt. Hood Meadows Meet Up—All day, Saturday, Dec. 11
- End of Semester Rock Climbing at the Source—6 – 9 p.m. Sunday, Dec.19
- Leavenworth Winter Wonderland Trip—Monday, Dec. 27 – Thursday, Dec. 30
To learn more about these and other upcoming event opportunities, contact email@example.com.
All recreational facilities on campus are available to WSU Vancouver students, faculty and staff free of charge. Contact the Recreation Office if you have questions about the use of the following spaces.
Recreation and Rental Program Office
The Recreation Office is the best place to find out about upcoming recreation activities. The Rental Program, most event and team sign-ups and equipment check-out take place in the Recreation Office. You can borrow recreation guide books, ask about the best local spots to explore and meet our helpful staff.
Location and hours
The Recreation Office is located in the Annex.
|Monday – Friday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
The Recreation Office will be closed the following dates:
- Monday, Sept. 6
- Thursday, Nov. 11
- Monday, Nov. 22 – Friday, Nov. 26
- Monday, Dec. 20 – Friday, Dec. 31
The Fitness Center offers cardio and strength training equipment, fitness classes, day-use lockers and shower facilities. Start getting fit today!
The court can be set up for many athletic activities such as basketball, volleyball and a campus favorite—dodgeball. The court is open and free to all users.