Work up a sweat with a virtual fitness class, or plan an outdoor adventure trip with experienced recreation staff. The Recreation Program offers exciting opportunities for you to be both physically and socially active.
- Ridgefield Kayaking—Saturday, May 22
- Open Play Soccer—7:30 – 9:30 p.m. Mondays, June 7 and 21, July 12 and 26, and Aug. 9
- Lacamas Lake Paddleboarding—Wednesday, June 9
- Trail of Ten Falls Day Hike—Wednesday, June 16
- Tree-to-Tree Adventure Park—Saturday, July 17
- Wahclella Falls Day Hike—Wednesday, July 21
- Mt. Hood Timberline Mountain Biking—Sunday, Aug. 1
- Full Moon Kayaking—Friday, Aug. 20
To learn more about these and other upcoming event opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All recreational facilities on campus are available to WSU Vancouver students, faculty and staff free of charge. Contact the Recreation Office if you have questions about the use of the following spaces.
Recreation and Rental Program Office
The Recreation Office is the best place to find out about upcoming recreation activities. The Rental Program, most event and team sign-ups and equipment check-out take place in the Recreation Office. You can borrow recreation guide books, ask about the best local spots to explore and meet our helpful staff.
Location and hours
The Recreation Office is located in the Annex.
|Monday, Thursday and Friday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
The Recreation Office will be closed the following dates:
- Closure dates will be posted here
The Fitness Center offers cardio and strength training equipment, fitness classes, day-use lockers and shower facilities. Start getting fit today!
The Fitness Center is open by reservation to current students, staff and faculty!
The court can be set up for many athletic activities such as basketball, volleyball and a campus favorite—dodgeball. The court is open and free to all users.