How do I request and meet my tutor?
- Fill out and submit the online Tutor Request Form (one form per course).
- Upon receipt, SRC will check tutor availability for the course requested.
- If a potential tutor is identified, SRC will contact the tutee.
- Tutor and the tutee arrange a time and study place on WSU Vancouver campus convenient to both of them.
- Repeat Step 4 if the tutor and tutee decide to meet again after their initial session.
For answers to your questions, contact the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or email@example.com.