The Student Resource Center will serve as a referral point for tutors and tutees. Students who request tutoring services will pay $10 per 60-minute session. All the tutoring sessions must take place on Vancouver campus. Some students may qualify for a Tutoring Scholarship based on data provided by Financial Aid Office. We will select and hire academically successful students and offer them training on tutoring strategies before they begin working with students.
We are interested in finding tutors to assist with math and science courses in 100/200 levels. In particular, the most highly requested courses are physics, math and chemistry.
We are interested in hiring students who
- are current Vancouver campus students
- possess solid course content knowledge
- can effectively communicate with students with diverse backgrounds
- have been academically successful and possess effective study skills
- are interested in other students' success
Online nomination form
If you know students who would fit the descriptions above, please contact the SRC. We value your input and cooperation.
For answers to your questions, contact the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.