All students using VA educational benefits must fill out the Enrollment Certification Request Form after registering for classes each semester to be certified with the VA.
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E)
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill® Selected Reserves (MGIB-SR)
General benefits information
- A Guide to Understanding your GI Bill Benefits (PDF)
- Edith Nourse Rogers STEM Scholarship (PDF)
- Yellow Ribbon Program (PDF)
- National Guard Postsecondary Education Grant (PDF)
WSU tuition waiver application forms
Partial tuition waivers up to 50% are available to veterans that have exhausted their VA benefits or their benefits don’t cover 100% of tuition costs. See each waiver application for eligibility and qualifying criteria.
100% tuition waivers are available for dependents of deceased or 100% disabled veterans, firefighters, or law enforcement officers. See each waiver application for eligibility and qualifying criteria.
- Undergraduate Veteran Dependent 100% Tuition Waiver Application
- Undergraduate Law Enforcement or Firefighter (LEOFF) Dependent 100% Tuition Waiver Application
- Graduate Veteran Dependent 100% Tuition Waiver Application
- Graduate Law Enforcement or Firefighter (LEOFF) Dependent 100% Tuition Waiver Application