A-Z of Financial Aid & Scholarships Workshops
College is affordable. Come find out how.
Do you have questions such as:
- What scholarships are available?
- What is financial aid?
- What happens after I file my FAFSA?
- When will I get my award letter?
- How do I read my award letter?
- When do I get my money?
- How do I get my money?
Attend one of our A-Z of Financial Aid & Scholarships Workshops!
Fall 2013 workshop schedule
|Tuesday||September 10||5 – 6 p.m.||VSSC, room 101|
|Wednesday||September 25||5:30 – 6:30 p.m.||VSSC, room 101|
|Saturday||October 12||2:30 – 3:30 p.m.||VDEN, room 110 *|
|Tuesday||October 22||6 – 7 p.m.||VSSC, room 101|
|Wednesday||November 13||7 – 8 p.m.||VDEN, room 110 *|
|Tuesday||December 3||5 – 6 p.m.||VSSC, room 101|
|Saturday||December 14||1 – 2 p.m.||Vancouver Community Library (Main)|
C Street Vancouver, WA
Free parking is available in the Orange 2 lot during the listed event times. Please avoid reserved or metered parking. View a map for location and parking lot designations.
* Part of Preview Day — feel free to attend the whole day or just the A-Z workshop — vancouver.wsu.edu/preview.