Schedule a personalized virtual admissions appointment with a WSU Vancouver admissions counselor.
Due to the current COVID-19 guidelines, the Admissions Office at WSU Vancouver is closed for in-person assistance. We can be reached by email at email@example.com for questions, to schedule a Zoom meeting with an admissions counselor or check on the status of an application. Additionally, we are offering Admissions 101 sessions most Fridays at 2 p.m. via Zoom video conference.
- Esmy Farias—Admissions Counselor
- Kim Hiatt—Associate Director of Admissions
- Colton Lindelof—Assistant Director of Admissions
- Camilla Mejia—Admissions Counselor
- Brian Van Gundy—Admissions Counselor
Prepare for your appointment
To gain the most from your admissions appointment, we encourage you to:
- Explore the WSU Vancouver website
- Brainstorm questions to ask your admissions counselor
- Review WSU Vancouver degrees and programs
- Bring copies of your past school records and transcripts
- Think about how you want to get involved on campus
Contact the WSU Vancouver Office of Admissions
Have official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent to:WSU Vancouver Office of Admissions
14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98686
You may fax documents to 360-546-9032.
Admission decision appeal
Appeals to admission decisions are occasionally granted for students in unusual situations who have overcome challenges and have shown academic and/or personal improvement. Learn more about requesting an admissions appeal.