Financial aid

1. File the 2024/25 FAFSA or WASFA now.

The FAFSA will help you determine your eligibility for federal student aid. If you are an undocumented student, file the WASFA.

FAFSA / WASFA filing instructions

Need help applying for financial aid or understanding your offer letter? Check out our helpful financial aid video library.

2. Apply for scholarships and award programs.

The WSU General Scholarship Application lets you apply to many scholarships at once, including more than 100 scholarships for WSU Vancouver students only.

Additional scholarship opportunities

3. Attend an A – Z of Paying for College workshop.

Financial aid has many moving parts that can be difficult to understand. We hold regularly scheduled workshops to explain how it all works.

Workshop schedule

Get answers to your financial aid questions

Contact Student Financial Services at 360-546-9559 or

Davina Cepeda

"Moving from Guam to Washington, I've kept my personal finances in mind when it came to furthering my education. Luckily, here at WSU Vancouver, we have amazing resources that have actually helped me reduce my debt since my first year."

—Davina Cepeda, B.A., strategic communication