Anticipating your tuition expenses
Full-time undergraduate costs for the 2016/2017 academic year.
Tuition dropping: 2016/17 in-state undergraduate tuition costs 15 percent LESS than fall 2014.
Graduate students: See graduate tuition and fees.
Did you know?
Tuition seems like such a big number but there's more to the story. Individual students who completed the FAFSA last January, met all financial aid deadlines and qualified for the maximum need-based aid available received the following 2015/16 federal and state grants:
- Federal Pell Grant +$5,775
- WA State Need Grant +$10,351
- Total award = $16,081
That's enough to cover tuition and books!
- Are you a College Bound Scholarship student? Your tuition is covered in full.
- Are you a transfer student? Good news. You're eligible for significantly more financial aid when you file the FAFSA.
Invest in yourself
Attending college may be more affordable than you think. Many of our students find they can live at home while attending WSU and save money on housing costs.
File the 2017/18 FAFSA or WASFA now.
Paying for your WSU Vancouver education:
- Detailed tuition and fees for the current academic year.
- Financial aid and scholarship resources.
- Employment opportunities.
- Resources for nonresidents.
To assess what college might cost you personally, see the WSU financial aid estimator.