WSU Vancouver offers a small-school feel with big-school resources, a reverse commute and now, reduced tuition equal to in-state rates for residents of Oregon's Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties.
COVID-19 and Oregon’s historic wildfires in September caused many students to rethink their plans to leave the area to attend college. As a land-grant university with access as part of its mission, WSU Vancouver is committed to making more options available to more students.
How to save almost $15,000 a year—
- Reside in Oregon’s Clackamas, Multnomah or Washington counties
- Meet WSU Vancouver’s admissions requirements
- Apply for admission as an undergraduate degree-seeking student*
- For spring 2021 by Nov. 15
- For fall 2021 by Jan. 31
- Complete the PDX Tuition Advantage application
- Enroll in nine or more credits
What you’ll get—
- A high-quality WSU Vancouver education
- An employer-valued WSU degree
- A university where instructors know you by name, and you know you matter
- Access to degrees not readily available in the Portland metropolitan area
WSU Vancouver is just 20 minutes north of the Columbia River via I-5 or I-205. Some classes are offered partially online, reducing your trips to campus.
Get started today
To learn more about PDX Tuition Advantage, contact the Cougar Center at 360-546-9779.
This award cannot combine with WUE.
*Graduate student or enrolling in fewer than nine credits? Check out the Border Bill for in-state tuition opportunities.
**Please note—you must first apply for admission and create a WSU Network ID to submit the PDX Tuition Advantage Application.