Apply early! WSU Vancouver accepts qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Online applications are encouraged—and you’ll get results faster.
- You are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America.
Students from all over the world come to WSU Vancouver. If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you are considered an international student.
International admissions requirements checklist
Please submit the following:
- International admission application and pay the $50 application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Educational credentials and supporting information
- A copy of your passport identity page or national identification card for you and any dependents accompanying you
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility
Send these materials to:
Office of Admissions
14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave.
Vancouver, WA, USA 98686-9600
Please note: When ordering an electronic transcript from a school that partners with e-Script Safe, National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment, DO NOT enter an email address. The partner agency will send us your transcript directly.
If your school does not partner with one of the listed agencies, request that your school mail a sealed official transcript to the address above.