Apply early! WSU Vancouver accepts qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Online applications are encouraged—and you’ll get results faster.
- You are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America.
Students from all over the world come to WSU Vancouver. If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you are considered an international student.
International admissions requirements checklist
Please submit the following:
- International admission application and pay the $50 application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Educational credentials and supporting information
- A copy of your passport identity page or national identification card for you and any dependents accompanying you
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility
Send these materials to:
Office of Admissions
14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave.
Vancouver, WA, USA 98686-9600