Welcome to the VanCoug family
We look forward to meeting you at ROAR! Whether you are a freshman, Running Start student, transfer or international student, plan to attend ROAR Orientation. Orientation is required for all new undergraduates.
Get prepared for the student experience and a successful transition to WSU Vancouver.
- Hear from faculty, advisors and other campus leaders
- Learn how to customize your education and open future career opportunities
- Meet fellow new students and classmates
- Tour campus to get an inside look at life at WSU Vancouver
- Learn about exciting leadership and involvement opportunities
Students starting spring 2019
Attend orientation from 3 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3. Save the date and review next steps.
Students starting summer or fall 2019
Browse the options below to learn about your orientation requirements.
Freshman and Running Start students
I anticipate graduating or have graduated from high school and have not been enrolled in college after the summer following high school graduation.
I am not currently in high school and have attended an accredited college or university after high school graduation (not including the summer immediately following graduation).
Post-bachelor, graduate, non-degree, RN to BSN and international students
I am attending WSU Vancouver as a post-bachelor, graduate, non-degree, RN to BSN or international student.