Welcome, future VanCoug!
You are among a special group of students who make up the WSU Vancouver community. We’re glad you’ve joined us. Now what?
If you need help with any of these steps, contact your admissions counselor.
1. Confirm your enrollment
Tell us you're planning to enroll at WSU Vancouver! This also allows you to sign up for New Coug Orientation.
- Log in to the FutureCoug Portal.
- Accept your offer of admission.
- Secure your spot by confirming your enrollment.
2. Understand your costs and financial aid opportunities
Attend an A – Z of Paying for College Workshop to get your questions answered. You’ll be amazed what you can pick up in just one hour!
5. Send Documents, Final Transcripts and Exam Scores
- Final Transcripts: Request your final official transcripts to be sent to WSU. Learn how to submit your transcripts.
Have your official final transcripts from High School and all previously attended college-level institutions sent to:
WSU Vancouver Office of Admissions
14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave.
Vancouver, WA USA 98686
Please note: When ordering an electronic transcript from a school that partners with e-Script Safe, National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment, do not enter an email address. The partner agency will send us your transcript directly. If your school does not partner with one of the listed agencies, request that your school mail a sealed official transcript to the address above.
- WSU requires vaccination and immunization records all students. Information about required vaccinations and immunizations, forms and more is available through Cougar Health Services (CHS) website.