- Apply for VA Education Benefits
- Ebenefits is a web portal that provides resources and self-service capabilities to veterans, service members and their families to research, access and manage their VA and military benefits as well as personal information.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- VA Tutorial Assistance—The VA will pay $100 per month, up to $1,200 per year to cover the cost of hiring a tutor.
- View the guide to your Certificate of Eligibility
- Learn more about your Award letter with the guide to your Award Letter
- Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)—Students using Chapter 30, 1606, and 1607 must verify their enrollment on or after the last day of each month while attending school. If the semester ends before the month does, students can verify on the last day of the semester.
- WSU Vancouver Library Veteran Resources
Work-study positions available
Calling all GI Bill Recipients—The Portland and Vancouver Veterans’ Health Administration campuses need work-study students. There are over 30 career fields open to GI Bill recipients. These range from health care fields, finance and information technology.
Work-study allows for:
- Flexible hours
- Tax exempt income
- Future employment
- Job experience
Whether you are looking for extra income or you’d like to boost your resume for the future job hunt, the VA work-study program can help.
- Wage rate Vancouver: $13.69
- Wage rate Portland: $12.00
Requirement: Must be attending school at least 3/4 time
VA work-study contact information
503-220-8262 Ext. 56217
Portland, OR 97239
Building 101 Room 215
360-696-4061 Ext. 33816
Vancouver, WA 98661
Building 15 Room 230A