All currently enrolled WSU Vancouver undergraduate and graduate students and recent WSU Vancouver alumni (within two years of graduation) have access to Career Services.
We are happy to help students and recent alumni with a variety of career-related topics, including:
- Choosing a major and decision making
- Career Exploration: complete several career assessment tools such as the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Resumes, Cover Letters, LinkedIn profiles
- Interviewing techniques and mock Interviews
- Job and Internship search strategies
- Networking and Professionalism
- Graduate school decision making and applications (including personal statements)
Contact Career Services
Unsure of where to start? Contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-546-9155. If you’re on campus you can also stop by the Student Resource Center, located in the lower-level of the Student Services Center, to learn more!