Have fun, get active and accomplish your fitness goals at the Fitness Center!
You’ll find cardio equipment such as treadmills, elliptical trainers and stationary bikes, as well as free weights and other strength training equipment! Day-use lockers and showers are available, as well as a schedule of free fitness classes. The Fitness Center is free for students, faculty and staff.
Contact the Fitness Center
Location and hours
The Fitness Center is located in the basement of the Library (east side, lower level).
|Monday – Friday
|7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The Fitness Center is closed on federal holidays and during campus closures. The office is also closed during spring break, the week of Thanksgiving and winter break.
Fitness classes are free for students, faculty and staff with a current CougarCard, and are open to all fitness and experience levels No signups required. All classes are taught by students, faculty or staff who are trained and certified. Class locations are in the Group Fitness Room unless otherwise listed.
- Yoga with Nanu - Tuesdays and Thursdays 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. in the Group Fitness Room.
- Running with Leonard - Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:15 p.m. - 5 p.m. Meet at the Fitness Center and come prepared to run outside in all weather conditions
- Powerlifting with Wyley - Mondays and Wednesday 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. in the Fitness Center
UREC virtual fitness classes
WSU UREC in Pullman is offering free online fitness classes.
Personal training sessions are available for students, faculty and staff.
- Student Package - two sessions for $25 or eight sessions for $80.
- Staff/Faculty Package - two sessions for $50 or eight sessions for $160.
Schedule a FREE consultation with the trainer of your choice to begin.
The Fitness Center is open and available for use by WSU Vancouver students, faculty and staff who have signed the liability waiver and user agreement. Users must swipe in using their CougarCard. Guests are not permitted.