Get active with on- and off-campus intramural sports.
Commit to a WSU Vancouver city league team, or drop by an open-play night. Establish formal teams for bracket play, or organize walk-in teams the day-of.
Opportunities include soccer, volleyball, basketball and more. Get active, get fit and have fun with fellow Cougs.
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate. All skill levels are welcome.
Intramural sports events
- Indoor Coed Soccer League—7 p.m. Tuesdays, Aug. 24 – Oct. 12 at Salmon Creek Indoor Soccer Arena
- Free Open Play Volleyball—7 – 9 p.m. Thursdays, Sept. 2, 16 and 30, Oct. 14 and 28, Nov. 18 and Dec. 9. at Pleasant Valley Middle School
- Free Open Play Basketball—7 – 9 p.m. Thursdays, Sept. 9 and 23, Oct. 7 and 21, Nov. 4 and Dec. 2 at Pleasant Valley Middle School
- Free Open Play Ultimate Frisbee—7:30 – 9:30 p.m. Sundays, Oct. 17, Nov. 7 and 21, and Dec. 5 at Salmon Creek Indoor Soccer Arena
- Free Open Play Soccer—7:30 – 9:30 p.m. Sundays, Oct. 24, Nov. 14 and 28 at Salmon Creek Indoor Soccer Arena
Can't find an intramural program you are interested in from us here in Vancouver? Check out what UREC Pullman is doing, and sign up for one of their events.
Contact the Intramural Assistant at email@example.com or the Recreation Office to learn about upcoming activities.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a printable copy of the schedule.
Participation costs vary (check with the Recreation Office) and participation is limited to current WSU Vancouver students, faculty and staff who have signed a liability waiver and a Code of Conduct agreement. The waiver and agreement are available in the Recreation office during operating hours.