Get out and play with open-play and intramural sports!
Get fit, have fun and connect with fellow VanCougs during one of the many open-play sporting events. Open to students, faculty and staff. All skill levels are welcome! All events are FREE. No signups necessary.
Follow @wsuvosi on Facebook and Instagram for new programming and daily updates. Email email@example.com to sign up for the weekly Recreation Program newsletter.
Intramural sports events
- Open-play Indoor Soccer—8 – 10 p.m. every other Sunday at Salmon Creek Indoor Sports Arena, Jan. 29, Feb. 12 and 26, March 12 and 26, April 9 and 23
- Open-play Volleyball—8 – 10 p.m. every Monday at Gaiser Middle School
- Open-play Basketball—8 – 10 p.m. every Wednesday at Alki Middle School
- Flag Football—Every Thursday from 3 to 4:30 p.m. between the Multimedia Classroom and Undergraduate buildings (weather permitting)
- Capture the Flag—7 p.m. Thursday, March 9 in the Quad
All open-play sports are drop-in—no signups necessary! You may bring a non-WSU Vancouver guest, but priority for participation will be given to WSU Vancouver members.
Contact the Intramural Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Recreation Office to learn about upcoming activities.
Email email@example.com to request a printable copy of the schedule.
Participation costs vary (check with the Recreation Office) and participation is limited to current WSU Vancouver students, faculty and staff who have signed a liability waiver and a Code of Conduct agreement. The waiver and agreement are available in the Recreation office during operating hours.