Get active with on- and off-campus intramural sports.
Commit to a WSU Vancouver city league team, or drop by an open-play night. Establish formal teams for bracket play, or organize walk-in teams the day-of.
Opportunities include soccer, volleyball, basketball and more. Get active, get fit and have fun with fellow Cougs.
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate. All skill levels are welcome.
Intramural sports events
- Coed Basketball League—Sundays, Jan. 23 – March 20
- No game on Feb. 13
- Free Open Play Volleyball—5:45 – 7:45 p.m. Mondays, Jan. 24 – April 25
- No games on Feb. 21 and March 14
- Indoor Coed Soccer League—Tuesdays, Feb. 15 – April 5
- Vancouver Mall Gaming Night—6 – 10 p.m. Friday, Feb. 18
- Free Open Play Baseketball—7 – 9 p.m. Thursdays, March 31 – May 26
- No game on May 5
- Vancouver Mall Gaming Night—6 – 10 p.m. Friday, April 15
All open play sports are drop-in and no sign up necessary. All other events must be registered for at the recreation office. Visit us today to secure your spot!
Can't find an intramural program you are interested in from us here in Vancouver? Check out what UREC Pullman is doing, and sign up for one of their events.
Contact the Intramural Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Recreation Office to learn about upcoming activities.
Email email@example.com to request a printable copy of the schedule.
Participation costs vary (check with the Recreation Office) and participation is limited to current WSU Vancouver students, faculty and staff who have signed a liability waiver and a Code of Conduct agreement. The waiver and agreement are available in the Recreation office during operating hours.