$10,000 per year
With the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), an out-of-state student may receive a $10,000 award, renewable for an additional three years. Qualified students receive the award automatically and are notified upon their offer of admission to WSU Vancouver. No additional action or forms are required for consideration.
Awarded to admitted freshmen with a minimum 3.0 unweighted high school grade point average (GPA).
To receive the award, you must also:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be a resident outside the state of Washington and charged non-resident tuition
- Enroll at WSU Vancouver as a freshman for fall
This scholarship cannot be combined with other academic waiver awards, such as the Vancouver Nonresident Academic Achievement Award, and cannot be combined with other waiver programs over the cost of tuition and fees.
Renewable for an additional three years or a maximum of eight total semesters if you meet the following criteria:
- Remain in good academic standing according to WSU policies
- Maintain 12 credits each semester at WSU Vancouver
- Complete 24 graded semester credits by the end of each spring semester
- Maintain non-resident status and maintain undergraduate, non-professional degree status
- Continue enrollment at WSU Vancouver
Eligibility requirements and award amounts are subject to change.