Student Affairs and Enrollment is home to many of WSU Vancouver's student service teams. Explore the links that follow to learn more.
- Access Center
- Center for Intercultural Learning and Affirmation (CILA)
- Cougar Center and Cashier
- Engaged Learning and Career Action Center for Students (ELCA)
- Office of Admissions
- Office of Student Involvement (OSI)
- Registrar's Office
- Student Financial Services
- Student Wellness Center
- Veterans Affairs
Unsure where to begin?
Contact the Cougar Center for answers to almost any university-related question.
Safety and wellness
Your safety and wellbeing are essential to your success at WSU Vancouver. Be sure to take advantage of the Recreation Program and counseling, health and access services.
Student Care Network
Concerned about a fellow student's physical or mental health? Learn more about the Student Care Network and Academic Alert System.
Discrimination, assault and harassment
WSU Compliance and Civil Rights (CCR)
Learn more about sexual harassment policy and resources for assistance—Title IX.
Additional campus resources
- Getting started
- Fundamental needs
- Gender-inclusive restrooms
- Lactation Room
- Reflection Room
- Safety services and programs
Rights and responsibilities
Learn about Services and Activities (S&A) Fees, student conduct, your Student Right to Know and university policies and regulations.
Events for students, alumni and the local community are hosted throughout the year.
Favorites include A – Z of Paying for College workshops, the Career and Internship Fair, Commencement, the Cultural Arts and Equity Hip-Hop Series, Preview Day, Orientation and Women of Distinction.
Explore the Campus Events Calendar and Coug Presence for details.
For answers, contact the Cougar Center at 360-546-9779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email is the most effective form of communication for some questions. If you have questions about the following areas, please email:
- Admissions: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: email@example.com
- Undergraduate Petitions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Services: email@example.com
- Other student matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location and hours
The Cougar Center is located in the upper level of the Student Services Center.
|Monday – Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|