Student Affairs and Enrollment is home to many of WSU Vancouver's student service teams. Explore the links that follow to learn more.
- Access Center
- Center for Intercultural Learning and Affirmation (CILA)
- Cougar Center and Cashier
- Engaged Learning and Career Action Center for Students (ELCA)—former Student Resource Center
- Office of Admissions
- Office of Student Involvement (OSI)
- Registrar's Office
- Student Financial Services
- Student Wellness Center
- Veterans Affairs
Unsure where to begin?
Contact the Cougar Center for answers to almost any university-related question.
Safety and wellness
Student Care Network
Concerned about a fellow student's physical or mental health? Learn more about the Student Care Network and Academic Alert System.
Discrimination, assault and harassment
Learn more about sexual harassment policy and resources for assistance—Title IX.
Additional campus resources
- Getting started
- Gender-inclusive restrooms
- Lactation Room
- Reflection Room
- Safety services and programs
Rights and responsibilities
Events for students, alumni and the local community are hosted throughout the year.
Email is the most effective form of communication for some questions. If you have questions about the following areas, please email:
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Petitions: email@example.com
- Veterans Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other student matters: email@example.com
Location and hours
The Cougar Center is located in the upper level of the Student Services Center.
|Monday – Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|